Morgan is a picturesque riverside town located on the mighty Murray River.
The town is developing and this caravan park offers an opportunity.
An easy two hour drive from Adelaide this business is sited on leased Crown Land of approx. 3.011 ha (7.44 ac) of together with a licence to use further 0.5 ha for riverfront camping which could be further developed.
Currently, guest accommodation consists of:
- 7 x ensuite cabins, 7 x non-ensuite cabins.
- 35 x powered sites, some are large drive throughs.
- over 32 x un-powered camp sites.
- 56 annuals pay a fee for 90 nights occupancy.
Apart from guests enjoying river related activities, the park offers:
- a camp kitchen, swimming pool and playground,
- 2 BBQ areas, Mini golf and half-pipe skateboarding.
The grounds are well established with lawns and trees irrigated from the river.
There is plenty of space for additional accommodation and powered sites.
The upstairs residence, consists of 3 bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining, a lounge and bathroom. The ground level reception/kiosk area also has a second bathroom and laundry service. A private rear yard has ensuite accommodation for an extended family and shedding.
All plant and equipment necessary to operate the business is included in the sale.